What a nice surprise, I was reading my comments this morning and found that the lovely Jen had left a little something for me:
Thank you Jen, this gave me a much needed smile today : )
Blog award etiquette:
- Firstly I post a piccy of the award - Check
- Next I share some random facts that I haven't shared before - Check
1. I am currently learning Sign Language, not for any particular reason - I have just always wanted to learn it.
2. I used to do Ballet as a child then decided to give it up at eight or nine years old. I started when I was five and have certificates and newspaper clippings of my dance class and I really wish I had carried on with it!
3. I am frightened (and I mean REALLY frightened) of Dogs! It doesn't matter on the size, they all scare me so much that I freeze and almost want to be sick!
- Then post a picture I Lurve - CheckThis is one of my favourite pictures at the moment, I love the look on Emily's face and how loving Adam is.
- Then finally nominate 5 lovelies for Cherry on top award - Check
Now a few of these lovely ladies have already received this award, but I wanted to nominate them anyway as they always leave me such lovely comments.
And another big Thank you to Jen, you always leave such lovely comments too.