I was quite surprised by my lesson learnt on 2nd September.......
Steve brought some paint for his remote control car and asked if I could make him some transfers to go on the side, being a crafter I had some transfer paper in my craft room - so I set to work designing the transfers that he wanted, printing them onto my transfer paper, waiting the 30 minutes drying time that was stated and then spending a while cutting out the tiny letters with a scalpel...... To then find out that the transfer paper was clear instead of White - which was clearly printed on the packaging!!!
I would of taken them back if I could actually remember where I had got them from in the first place!
Oh well, at least I have a lesson to blog/scrap about!
My album has 15 pockets instead of 30 as I plan to decorate each side of a pocket, the photos for each day have journaling on the back of them and there is a little piece of ribbon at the top to enable easy access to the photos. I will post a close up of one of these at some point.